About Me

Image: Jo Kay


Written and Designed by:

Jo Kay - Email me!
Based in: Wollongong, NSW, Australia
See my complete profile

My Images

Click here to view my flickr Collection

Check out my other stuff

Save this page to del.icio.us! My del.icio.us Links
Wikispaces My Wiki
My Moblog My Moblog

My 43 Things
My Wishlist

Monday, June 19, 2006

Web 2.0 and Sharing a Classic

A few days ago, Botts left a great comment here about the social-networking power of Web 2.0.... "web2 strikes again showing us a whole lot more of who the people are that we are interacting with.

And I agree. I love it that I'm able to share info about the stuff that interests me on both a professional and a personal level. I've used a few basic Web 2.0 tools to share some info about me, and I regularly discover new areas of common interest with those I am connecting with online.

Anyway, Botts and I have discovered a shared interest in The Ramones, Henry Rollins and Akira. So, I thought I'd use Webratsmusic.com - an interesting new service that I discovered via the EngageMe website to share with everyone.

Watch some classic Henry Spoken Word....