About Me

Image: Jo Kay


Written and Designed by:

Jo Kay - Email me!
Based in: Wollongong, NSW, Australia
See my complete profile

My Images

Click here to view my flickr Collection

Check out my other stuff

Save this page to del.icio.us! My del.icio.us Links
Wikispaces My Wiki
My Moblog My Moblog

My 43 Things
My Wishlist

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Virtual Home-Hunting

I've been exploring Second Life for a few weeks now, and have decided it's time to find a place to call (virtual) home.

I searched around quite a bit today, but still haven't settled anywhere. So I decided to contact a Second Life Real Estate Agent..... yes, they do exist! ;-)

I sent an email, and promptly received a very nice IM from Nancy the virtual realtor, who brought me to this gorgeous spot.

Ahh - the perfect spot! ;-)

I can imagine bringing students and teachers here for great lagoon side chats, or watching training videos in a beachy cinema. Pass me my deck chair!

Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to set up here, I don't think I can afford it. I'm not quite ready to blow $100 US to purchase and $20 per month. I need to get a virtual job!

Anyway, check out a Flickr Set of my Second Life here.