About Me

Image: Jo Kay


Written and Designed by:

Jo Kay - Email me!
Based in: Wollongong, NSW, Australia
See my complete profile

My Images

Click here to view my flickr Collection

Check out my other stuff

Save this page to del.icio.us! My del.icio.us Links
Wikispaces My Wiki
My Moblog My Moblog

My 43 Things
My Wishlist

Saturday, May 06, 2006

eNetworks Project Kick-Off Event

I'll be facilitating a new network called eCommunicate 2.0 this year, and had a great time in Canberra on Friday attending the Australian Flexible Learning Framework eNetworks Project Kick-off event.

Heading to the eNetworks Startup Event
On the way to Canberra - Macquarie Pass, NSW

Cathy.... inspiring us all! ;-)
Cathy Baxter, E-learning Networks Project Manager kicking off the workshop. (Special Guest appearance by Sean's head in this shot ;-P)

eNetworks Kick-Off Event
Alex Hayes giving a great presentation on CLI and the work he's doing around mblogging.

a quickr pickr post


I'm busily establishing the eCommunicate 2.0 network's online spaces and will have more info shortly.

In the meantime, go check out teacherConnect - the Learnscope Project we're undertaking in the Teaching and Learning Resource Unit.

We've got a very busy, but great couple of months ahead of us!