About Me

Image: Jo Kay


Written and Designed by:

Jo Kay - Email me!
Based in: Wollongong, NSW, Australia
See my complete profile

My Images

Click here to view my flickr Collection

Check out my other stuff

Save this page to del.icio.us! My del.icio.us Links
Wikispaces My Wiki
My Moblog My Moblog

My 43 Things
My Wishlist

Saturday, March 11, 2006

In Beta: Cool Stuff to Check out! or "oh how I love to beta test!"

I discovered a great list via Kottke.org today:
“The Museum of Modern Betas features 67 pages (and counting) of Web 2.0 sites that are in beta. This might also be Yahoo's shopping list. #
A pretty cool list! I’d already discovered some of these tools/sites – but there are a whole bunch of new and interesting ones to explore….including:
Also a few that are marked as ‘landing’:
This is bad, I’ve only gotten to page 30 of the MOMB list….. I got no chance of getting any work done today – too many new things to play with!! ;-)