About Me

Image: Jo Kay


Written and Designed by:

Jo Kay - Email me!
Based in: Wollongong, NSW, Australia
See my complete profile

My Images

Click here to view my flickr Collection

Check out my other stuff

Save this page to del.icio.us! My del.icio.us Links
Wikispaces My Wiki
My Moblog My Moblog

My 43 Things
My Wishlist

Friday, October 14, 2005

Welcome to Stuff:ED

Ok... so I know this is the boring (dare I say dreaded) Welcome Post, and it would be good if I could come up with something really profound to say about what I'm trying to do here.....

Anyway... I've decided to start a little blog here on Blogger to share interesting discoveries I've made on the web. I'll be adding links and musing about web-based tools and resources that can be used to create interesting online education resources... and anything else that I decide is kind of cool.

Additionally, I hope I might be able share with others to create new and interesting ways to incorporate technology into education.